We need your help! The Vermont ASLA Awards Committee is looking for a new chairperson. This position gives you the power to select award jury members, coordinate food and venue for the awards ceremony, set entry fees, and distribute awards at the event. Contact Jim Donovan for more information!
Are you taking the L.A.R.E. in April? CLARB has once again updated the exam orientation guide. Make sure you have the latest version before exam day!
Have no fear, Ski Day is here! Check out the EVENTS page for more information.
Applications are being accepted for the Daniel Urban Kiley Teaching Fellowship at the Harvard University Graduate School of Design for the 2017-2018 academic year. Click here for more information.
Vermont ASLA promotes the profession of landscape architecture and advances the practice through Advocacy, Education, Communication, and Fellowship in Vermont.
A Print by Sabra Field
Vermont ASLA commissed world-renowned Vermont printmaker Sabra Field to create a piece that celebrates the beauty of Vermont's landscape. To learn more click here.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ What can you do for Vermont ASLA?
Volunteering with VT ASLA is a professional development opportunity, a great way to meet new people in varying types of practice, and a chance to give back while learning and enjoying the company of others. We are always looking for motivated people to join the team. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us. Here are just a few ways you can get involved:
- Join us on the Executive Board
- Help organize a single meeting or Chapter presentation
- Provide input for the next Chapter Awards Program
- Provide editing assistance for the Vermont ASLA Newsletter
- Represent Vermont ASLA on a State Committee
- Attend and support Vermont ASLA events
- Talk to students about landscape architecture
- Encourage your employer or local product representative to become a sponsor